Ball Foundations Day Camp for Ages 5-6.
The objective of this program is to build a strong foundation for movement and sport related skills with emphasis on physical growth & motor development of coordination and movement. We also emphasize basic sport knowledge in both action performance and structured situational game play.
Children born in 2016 or 2015 are encouraged to register for Ball Foundations.
Children who are 6 years old with advanced motor skills and desire / focus may register in the Baseball program stream.
We encourage players of all abilities to attend our camps. Whether your child is brand new to the sport or an experienced veteran there is a place for them at Learn & Play Ball Academy.
The Ball Foundations program is offered for mornings only.
Skills We Teach
- Hand – Eye Coordination & Physical Dexterity
- Flexibility In Athletic Movements
- Gross Motor Skills (Running)
- Fine Motor Skills (Catching, Throwing, Batting)
- Sportsmanship, Team Play, Co-operation
- Focus & Concentration
- Confidence, Self Worth, Mutual Respect
- Game Introduction & Scenarios / Baseball ‘Fun’damentals
- Learn the Rules of the Game
- Play the Game
*All of these skills sets will be taught at the appropriate level based on each player’s baseball ability. It is our aim that players will achieve success through learning and improving on the basic fundamental skills of baseball.