Baseball Day Camp For Ages 6 to 13.
We take a ‘FUN’damental approach to teaching and improving the basics for children whose abilities range from total beginner to experienced player. We present and practice the correct techniques and reinforce these through organised game play. We promote habits for life-long growth & development.
Enrol your child in the Baseball program if they are
- 7 to 12 years old regardless of playing experience
- 6 years old with playing experience and able to catch
- 13 years old with limited playing experience
We encourage players of all abilities to attend our camps. Whether your child is brand new to the sport or an experienced veteran there is a place for them at Learn & Play Ball Academy.
For maximum learning we recommend you register your child for the full day program. However you may choose mornings only (focus on skill development) or afternoons (focus on game playing).
Our Schedule and Regular Prices
Skills We Teach
- Roles of a field player
- Ground ball fielding position & techniques
- Fielding fly balls
- Picking a ball in the dirt
- Catching from first base
- Receiving a throw at a base
- Applying a tag to a runner
- strong swing.
- Stride – step forward to begin the timing of your swing
- Start rotation - torso leads the rotational motion
- Hips – the hips turn to generate power
- Hands – the hands come through the hitting zone
- Head – remains in position while following through
- Eyes - are focused on the point of contact